Signature Class – an important part of Toyota business

By Wright Communications

An average of 3,100 Signature Class cars and SUVs have hit the road every year after being refurbished at Toyota's Thames facility which is both ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited.

"Signature Class is an important part of both the Dealer network and our business's," said Andrew Davis, Toyota New Zealand's General Manager of Used Vehicles.

"Many of our customers are searching for high quality Used Vehicles with ultimate reassurance during ownership and the Signature Class product enables us to meet these needs whilst providing a broad range of Toyota vehicles."

Signature Class vehicles sold through Toyota's Dealer network are a mixture of New Zealand new and imported vehicles.

Since the programme started, 64 percent are New Zealand new vehicles while the other 36 percent are imported Used Vehicles from Japan.

All vehicles go through the Thames refurbishment process, where a full service check is undertaken prior to a comprehensive body and paint refurbishment restoring them to a near as new condition.

Imported vehicles also have their odometer certified, a full safety inspection is carried out by the AA and a New Zealand compatible sound system installed and relevant parts are replaced to original equipment specifications.

All Signature Class vehicles are sold with a three years Toyota warranty, three years of AA roadside assistance and three years of Warrant of Fitness checks. All Hybrid and PHEV vehicles also receive these benefits but these are extended to a 5 year term for additional peace of mind.

As the country's biggest selling car, the Corolla is also the highest volume Signature Class car, now making up 50 percent of the model mix.


Latest News

Get in Touch

Give us a call, send us a message or call in and see us.  We’d love to hear from you.